The New Yorker
- by admin
The New York Times reports that two major Hollywood studios have begun to negotiate a deal to release The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn in theaters next summer.
The Times cites sources familiar with the negotiations.
The deal would mark the first time that a major Hollywood studio would release two classic books simultaneously.
It’s unclear if the deal is in place, but it’s been widely rumored.
The deal comes amid the increasing popularity of The New Adventure of Sherlock and Huckleberries Finn, and could potentially be the most significant film deal that Disney and Warner Bros. have struck in recent years.
It would be the biggest deal of its kind to date, and it could also be the first major deal for a film in which a major studio releases two movies simultaneously.
The New York Times reports that two major Hollywood studios have begun to negotiate a deal to release The New…
- Pandemic movie to have movie debut in 2020
- How to be a good listener: Chadwick Boseman movie review
- When ‘Drive in Movie’ was released, it wasn’t all great: The ‘spy’ movie’s best trailer
- How to watch the movies from Bryan Reynolds on Netflix
- Celebrities are in trouble with their morals and their lives now, after they got into a fight