How to use Google Translate on YouTube
- by admin
In the past, I have been known to get the wrong translations of Google Translator.
Google Translated videos can be quite tedious and confusing, and I have found myself in many situations where I couldn’t even see the video in my browser.
Today, I am happy to report that Google Translations are no longer as frustrating.
Here is how you can get the right translations from YouTube.1.
Select the videos you want to get translations for.2.
Click the YouTube logo in the upper right corner of the video, then select YouTube Translations.3.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Translate’ link at the bottom.4.
Select your YouTube language and click ‘Translator’.5.
You should now be able to see the videos translated in your language on YouTube.
If you have any questions about the Google Translation feature, you can contact me via email at [email protected]
In the past, I have been known to get the wrong translations of Google Translator.Google Translated videos can be quite…
- Pandemic movie to have movie debut in 2020
- How to be a good listener: Chadwick Boseman movie review
- When ‘Drive in Movie’ was released, it wasn’t all great: The ‘spy’ movie’s best trailer
- How to watch the movies from Bryan Reynolds on Netflix
- Celebrities are in trouble with their morals and their lives now, after they got into a fight