I’m a newbie on the internet
- by admin
Someone has created a new YouTube video for the song ‘Nobody’s Gonna Love You’ by the Beatles.
It’s titled I’m the Newbie on YouTube, which is a reference to the fact that you can’t really find someone online to give you a genuine internet experience.
The video features John Lennon’s lyrics and is titled ‘I’m the newbie, who’s the first one to see me’.
It’s been watched over 4 million times, and it’s currently the top trending video on YouTube.
A few years ago, YouTube changed the way the site works, so now videos are watched by people who are actually interested in watching the videos they post, rather than the thousands of fake users who have been posting fake videos in the past.
Google says it’s looking into whether the YouTube video is fake or not, and the company has said it will not be removing videos like this.
The UK’s Daily Mail says the video has already received more than 300,000 hits, with a lot of people commenting on the comments section that it’s a “fantastic” and “brilliant” video.
It adds that it has already contacted the band’s management about removing the video, but that it believes that the song is “a great song that was sung by the band in its prime”.
Someone has created a new YouTube video for the song ‘Nobody’s Gonna Love You’ by the Beatles.It’s titled I’m the…
- Pandemic movie to have movie debut in 2020
- How to be a good listener: Chadwick Boseman movie review
- When ‘Drive in Movie’ was released, it wasn’t all great: The ‘spy’ movie’s best trailer
- How to watch the movies from Bryan Reynolds on Netflix
- Celebrities are in trouble with their morals and their lives now, after they got into a fight