Matt McConaughey in the next James Bond movie, ‘The Spectre’
- by admin
Matt McConnaughey will be playing 007 in The Spectre, the fourth Bond film to be made.
The character will be played by Tom Hardy, and will also be playing a detective in the film.
The actor previously starred in the 2012 thriller The Fifth Element and the 2014 thriller The Town.
The movie is scheduled for a May 20, 2019 release.
“We’re thrilled to bring Matt Mcconaughey to the world of The Spectre.
I’m very excited for him and excited to work with him again,” Bond producer Barbara Broccoli said in a statement.
“Matt is an actor who has been a huge part of my career, and I’m excited to see him play 007 again.”
The film will be directed by Sam Mendes and stars Tom Hardy and Daniel Craig.
The film is based on the 2014 novel by Ian Fleming.
The Spectre is expected to release in theaters on May 20.
The third Bond film, The World Is Not Enough, will be released on July 7, 2019.
Matt McConnaughey will be playing 007 in The Spectre, the fourth Bond film to be made.The character will be played…
- Pandemic movie to have movie debut in 2020
- How to be a good listener: Chadwick Boseman movie review
- When ‘Drive in Movie’ was released, it wasn’t all great: The ‘spy’ movie’s best trailer
- How to watch the movies from Bryan Reynolds on Netflix
- Celebrities are in trouble with their morals and their lives now, after they got into a fight