How to fix the issue with Google News
- by admin
Google News is broken in India.
The app has an issue where it’s impossible to access news and you need to sign up with your Google account to access the news.
The Google News team have offered the following solution, but it’s still not the solution everyone is looking for.
The solution is to use a proxy server.
This workaround can be done easily using a proxy, which allows you to connect to the internet from a different country.
The proxy can be found on the Google Play Store or can be downloaded from the Chrome web store.
You’ll need to download the proxy server and register with it.
The client will open the app and ask you to enable it.
After that, you’ll need an email address and password for the proxy.
Once the proxy is enabled, you should be able to access Google News and other news apps on your phone.
Update: In an email, the Google News Team explained that they are aware of the problem, and are working on a fix.
This post has been updated to reflect this.
Google News is broken in India.The app has an issue where it’s impossible to access news and you need to…
- Pandemic movie to have movie debut in 2020
- How to be a good listener: Chadwick Boseman movie review
- When ‘Drive in Movie’ was released, it wasn’t all great: The ‘spy’ movie’s best trailer
- How to watch the movies from Bryan Reynolds on Netflix
- Celebrities are in trouble with their morals and their lives now, after they got into a fight