Pandemic movie to have movie debut in 2020
- by admin
Watchmen movie to make its way to theaters on July 25, 2020, the film’s distributor said Tuesday.
The first pandemic movie will be titled The Watchmen, based on the comic book superhero book written by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, the distributor said in a statement.
Watchmen stars Matt Damon, Woody Harrelson, Viola Davis, Michael Pena, Matthew Modine, Kevin Bacon and J.K. Simmons.
The movie is a prequel to the original series.
The film is slated for release on July 12, 2020.
The new movie will have the same cast as the original, but with different storylines, the statement said.
The plot will include a world-shaking event and a war on drugs, which will bring together all of the characters in a dystopian future, according to the statement.
The movie will also include a cast of some of the most influential and beloved comic book characters of the past century, the company said.
The Watchmen will also star Joel Edgerton, Patrick Wilson, Tessa Thompson, Joel Kinnaman, Josh Brolin, David Schwimmer, Elizabeth Olsen, Olivia Munn, Danny Huston, Alan Tudyk, and more.
Watchmen movie to make its way to theaters on July 25, 2020, the film’s distributor said Tuesday.The first pandemic movie…
- Which movies and TV shows are you most looking forward to in 2018?
- DC movies: Addams Family Values, Stephen King, Family Values 2 are all available for streaming on Hulu Plus
- 9-Year-Old Boy Gets His Own ‘Star Wars’ Movie, Gets a ‘Citizen Kane’ Character
- How the first Oscar winner was forced to retire from acting in ‘The Artist’
- Hallmark Movies: ‘A Christmas Carol’ trailer (10 mins)